CSIR CEERI Recruitment – Careers in CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute
CSIR CEERI Recruitment 2022: CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute published their latest job vacancies on the CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute website’s careers page. These jobs are located in Pilani, Rajasthan. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple application process only. Once you have identifies below government job opportunities according to your qualification you can move further for the application submission process for these jobs. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
When we noticed the Job opportunity at CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the Official website too
CSIR CEERI Recruitment Details
|Company/Organization Hotel Name||CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute|
|Job Location||Pilani, Rajasthan|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two/SSLC|
|Salary Range||Rs.19,900 – 81,100/-|
About CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 with its Headquarters at Anusandhan Bhawan, 2 Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Marg, New Delhi-110 001. The Prime Minister of India is the Chairman of CSIR and the Minister of Science and Technology is its Vice-Chairman. The current President of the Society is the Honorable Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, and the Vice President, Hon’ble Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Jitendra Singh.
The Director General of CSIR is the principal executive of CSIR. The current Director General of CSIR is Dr. Shekhar C. Mande. The Director General of CSIR is also the Chairman of the CSIR Governing Body. Presently CSIR is dedicated to the service of the nation through 38 National Research Laboratories/Institutes spread across the country including its Headquarters at New Delhi. CSIR-CEERI is also the National Laboratory of CSIR located at Pilani town in the Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan.
CSIR CEERI Recruitment: Vacancy Details
CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification in 2022. Candidates can check CSIR CEERI Recruitment vacancy details below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CSIR CEERI Recruitment entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check below the Latest Job Vacancy details
Important Instructions CSIR CEERI Recruitment
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of submission of the ONLINE application. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for these posts which are compulsory even if a candidate has some higher qualifications. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application and as evident in the original documents will make the candidate ineligible for the post
- The online application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, mark sheets, certificates, etc., issued by the degree awarding Boards. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Boards.
- In respect of the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to attach a copy of the order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority under which it has been so treated, otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification in the relevant areas as required for the post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of submission of the ONLINE application.