Ford Recruitment 2022: Are you looking for Ford Job Openings 2022? Then we have good news for you. So without any delay go through the article to know the details about Ford Recruitment 2022. The recruiters of the Ford company have opened applications for the vacancy for various roles in Chennai, Coimbatore. Interested candidates have to complete their B.E./ B.B.A., B.B.M., B.Com., M.Com., MBA and those who are fresher are eligible to apply for Ford Recruitment 2022. Aspirants can apply for this job using the direct link provided in the important link table. Further, below we have provided complete details regarding the Ford company recruitment.
Ford Recruitment 2022 Software Engg Openings For Freshers
Ford Recruitment 2022 | Overview
|Job Role||Junior Engineer – CAE|
|Auto req ID||61716BR|
Ford Job Description & Qualifications
- Worked in a large team to deliver analysis results in CAE/ do data analysis for a multitude of vehicle programs across different regions.
- Ability to mesh sheet metal, casting, and plastic parts
- Ability to do a basic analysis.
- Responsible for all documentation of all work and preparation of ‘lessons learned’ documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs.
- Execute as well as check the progress of the projects, and suggest alternatives whenever required to make sure the delivery milestones are met, with the appropriate quality and cost
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
Ford Recruitment Technical Skills
- Exposure to the Automotive Industry and Awareness of the latest Trends in the
- automobile business
- Exposure to CAE tools (Ansa/ Hypermesh)
- Exposure to CAE solvers (Nastran, Ls-Dyna, Optistruct, Abaqus)
- knowledge of vehicle systems and sub-systems.
- Awareness of PLM tools (Teamcenter)
- Knowledge of engineering quality tools: FMEAs, Six Sigma, etc.
- Knowledge of applied systems engineering, Six Sigma methodologies