Invesco Recruitment 2022 Drive: Invesco is hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Business Trainee vacancies in Hyderabad. In the below sections we have provided complete details of Invesco job openings such as eligibility criteria, job. roles, work experience and how to apply link.
Invesco Recruitment 2022 Details
|MBA Finance, B.Tech, BCA
|Best In Industry
Get associated with Global Investment Compliance Function at Invesco – Learn and develop skills for Rule Coding & Testing, Batch Monitoring and Reporting.
MBA with finance as the major specialisation. Additionally, people with Computer Science background like B.Tech. Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) will be given preference.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently as well as a team
- Effective computer skills
- Proficiency on MS Office suite of applications
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Flexible to work in US market hours
0-3 years of work experience in Financial Industry (including Banking, Asset Management, Investment Banking and Insurance) in any capacity or in technology role. Knowledge of financial products and / or programming language(s) will be added advantage.
Invesco Job Roles or Responsibilities:
- Rule coding and testing in Order Management System (OMS).
- Support Compliance related projects for bulk rule coding and rule testing, as required
- Learn and practice daily monitoring of investment restrictions and guidelines.
- During normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potential breach due to trading activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with relevant governance processes.
- Help in preparing documentation to support reviews conducted and to substantiate and demonstrate adequate processes / controls to meet regulatory requirements.
- Interact with members of the global compliance team to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing and related controls
- Assist in addressing day to day compliance issues related to trading strategies and application of technology related controls created and applied within the process
- Collaborate with global teams, as required
- Effectively find solutions to compliance issues as they arise
- Respond to basic and intermediate questions/queries from other teams independently and report to managers for any escalation
- Identify and execute automations and/or work arounds to enhance controls and bring efficiencies in the process
- Present learnings to Compliance team from time to time