JNU Recruitment 2022 Notification For 88 Faculty Posts –: The officials of the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) have invited online applications for filling 88 vacant posts. The JNU Recruitment 2022 openings for faculty positions for Indian Nationals & Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) at the level of Professor in the areas of various specializations. Applicants with good academic records, teaching/ research experience, and working in related areas of research are encouraged to apply for the JNU Faculty Recruitment Notification. Moreover, the last date for submission of the JNU Professor Online Application is 5th December 2022.
JNU Recruitment 2022 Notification
The eligible and interested persons are required to apply online in the format available on the University website @ www.jnu.ac.in. To make it easy for the candidates, our team has provided a direct link to apply for JNU Faculty Recruitment 2022. And also download the official notification pdf file from the important links table.
JNU Recruitment 2022 Notification For 88 Faculty Posts – Overview
|Latest JNU Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Total Vacancies||88 Posts|
|Closing Date||5th December 2022|
|Selection Process||Interview through hybrid (Online + Offline) mode or both|
JNU Job Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Professor||Total: 88 Posts|
JNU Teaching Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulations, 2018.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and/ or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates.
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/ industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/ she has ten years’ experience.
JNU Professor Salary
Candidates who are selected for the Professor position will get the scale of pay level 14 Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-.
JNU Professor Recruitment Selection Process
For aspirants who have applied for the JNU Professor Jobs Notification for those candidates, the officials will conduct interviews through hybrid (Online + Offline) mode or both. For detailed information, kindly check the official notification.
JNU Faculty Recruitment Application Fee
- There is an application fee of Rs.2000/- (Non-Refundable) from candidates belonging to the General, OBC, and EWS Category.
- There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD and women candidates