Sysvine Technologies Off Campus 2023
Sysvine Technologies Off Campus 2023: Are you a student or a recent graduate looking for job opportunities in the IT industry? If so, you might be interested in the Sysvine Technologies Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive. Sysvine Technologies recruiters are hiring suitable and skilled B.E/ BBA/ MBA students for System Analyst openings. Candidates must have 0-2 Years of experience to apply for the Sysvine Technologies Job Openings 2023. If you’re interested in applying for the Sysvine Technologies Careers, then you can check the link provided at the end of this job post to apply for the Sysvine Technologies Jobs 2023.
Sysvine Technologies Off Campus 2023 – Overview
|Name Of The Company||Sysvine Technologies|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Eligibility||B.E/ BBA/ MBA|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Category||IT Jobs, Off Campus|
|CTC||3L to 5L|
|Job Location||Chennai – Hybrid|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for Sharp Freshers who can learn and move fast on our FinTech services and products. In this role, you shall be required to interact with customers & development team, gather customer requirements, provide solutions, demonstrate the technical features, prepare presentations, BRD, proposal documents and maintain strong customer relations.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification:E/ BBA/ MBA graduates can apply for the Sysvine Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023.
- Experience:0 to 2 years
- Excellent Communication Skills & writing skills
- Excellent Analytical and Logical thinking
- Knowledge on Project Management tools is a added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of SDLC and various software development framework
Analysis, Critical thinking, writing skills, oral communication skills, SDLC, STLC, Project Management, Agile, Risk Management, Requirement gathering
Sysvine Technologies Careers 2023 – Highlights
- To know the benefits of Sysvine please visit the bottom of this page.
- We are open to considering candidates who are on a long break but are still passionate about restarting their careers