Let’s explore here the latest Masafi Jobs. Here we are sharing with you the latest Masafi Careers in Dubai, UAE. Apply Masafi water careers from the below list which we have updated on our website. Masafi was established in 1976 and has retained its market leadership for over three decades by providing world-class products which are renowned for their pure natural freshness.
Being a leading brand that delivers to consumer needs, Masafi’s wide product portfolio includes premium drinking water; Tissues; Juices; Flavored Water and Gourmet (Premium Basmati Rice and Chips). Since its inception, Masafi has always cared for the environment and is ready to go the extra mile towards a better tomorrow for the people and society.
Masafi Water Careers 2022 – Apply Now
They are an equal opportunity employer. Inclusivity, diversity and gender balance are the cornerstones of our business just like, wellness, mindfulness and a healthy work-life balance. Interested in growing your career with us? Take a look at some of their current openings. They can’t wait to hear from you.
Masafi Water always looking for talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who bring fresh ideas to the table. Our open and inclusive environment means that every team member is an integral part of the organization.
They understand that an important ingredient to our success is our people. That’s just one reason why we believe in recruiting the very best individuals. From rewarding staff events to passionate community efforts across the country, a career at Masafi will bring you a satisfying experience filled with fresh opportunities.
Masafi was born in the Hajar Mountains in the United Arab Emirates. And ever since, we’ve left a mark across the region and the world. Back in 1976, Masafi was the first naturally sourced drinking water in the UAE. Today, our portfolio consists of the finest range of pure naturally sourced water, juices, tissue papers and anti-bacterial essentials. While we have been the market leader for over 4 decades, we never take anything for granted. Every day, we work harder to deliver the finest products that are good for people and the planet too.
Masafi Jobs Vacancy Details
- Company/Organization: Masafi LLC
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
Latest list of Masafi Jobs
Demand Supply Planning Manager
Purpose of Role
The Demand and Supply Planning Manager is responsible for Leading the Sales and Operations Planning process, demand, and supply planning to optimize the value chain within company to deliver value and provide transparency to the organization on constraints and opportunities. This role is managing entirely the supply planning of raw & packaging materials and finished goods by planning, forecasting, and maintaining optimum stock levels for UAE, Oman, and Export business units. This role is crucial to improve our forecasting and inventory processes.
- Reviewing and approving all raw and packaging materials supply plan.
- Ensuring materials are delivered on time and in full by Supply Planners to support the production.
- Leading new Supply Chain initiatives through a structure project management methodology to ensure projects are delivered on time in full. This scope would also include Supply Chain activities for Raw and Pack within the factories in Fujairah and Oman.
- Analysing stocks situation across all markets and adjusting and prioritizing production plan.
- Fully responsible for the MRP accuracy and credibility of data as compiled by the respective Planners.
- Manage and lead the inventory depletions with sales and marketing.
- Ensure the FIFO is followed by working with the warehouse and Logistics Manager.
- Review and approve weekly the production plans and facilitate the weekly supply planning meeting for both factories.
- Responsible for the raw and packaging warehouse inventory through scheduled stock counts and implementing good warehouse management procedures and practices.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a robust demand forecasting model as well as review and calibrate on projected demand together with sales.
- Manage S&OP activities that provide analysis which drive business decisions relative to improving service level, efficiency, and customer service.
- Work with IT to design reports and processes that lead to simplification and enhanced business planning
- Leverage industry best practices and continuous improvement to continually enhance the S&OP process
- Establish seamless internal relationships with the different functions (Sales and Marketing), supply chain, finance, and Manufacturing to ensure transparency through value chain for optimal business results
- Research business issues to identify potential problems that need to be raised to the S&OP community.
- Challenge the status-quo and the Sales AOP/forecasts with sales and production team.
- Present on weekly basis to the line manager the risks, opportunities and actions taken.
What will make you stand out
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics. MBA or master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or equivalent preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Demand & supply planning
- Data-driven with demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems and strong proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- S&OP, IBP experience is a must
- Proficiency in Oracle, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Continuous improvement mindset
- KPI & Data driven
- Critical thinking
- Hands on personality with the passion to drive transformation & change
- Analytical and change mindset
- Detailed but able to see the big picture
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Kids Play Area Manager
We are looking for an experienced Manager or Director to join our brand-new unique children’s soft play area in Dubai.
The Manager will be fully responsible for the day-to-day management of the center and will play a key role in the marketing and promotional activities throughout the center including special events.
We are looking for a self-driven and motivated person to drive the entity. This role will require someone who is creative and can develop opportunities to increase guest participation and serve the needs of both the children and parents.
You will also be responsible for developing a P&L for the center, determining entrance fees, developing the SOPs and ensuring its correct implementation, and setting up a team to run the play area.
Your main duties will include:
- Manage stated areas ensuring a smooth and efficient operation
- Recruit and liaise with the play attendants and operations managers
- Assist with a marketing plan and budgeting
- Develop all SOP’s, policies & procedures and health guidelines are followed accordingly
- Actively promote and encourage participation of guests in activities & events
- Prepare monthly rosters ensuring adequate staffing levels at all times
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness
- To be responsible for the resources within the outlet
- Childcare knowledge & experience
- Children club experience
- Previous leadership/management skills within a childcare environment
- Experience with children from 0-12 years of age
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
- Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
- Strong English skills, additional language is desirable
- Computer literate
- Strong organization & time management
How to Apply for Masafi Careers?
Please apply for Masafi jobs from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official Masafi careers site.