Nissan Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers: Nissan is now providing a great opportunity for all the aspirants who are searching for the Nissan Off Campus 2022-2023 Drive for various positions across India. Furthermore, the online applications are invited from 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers to apply for the Current Job Openings.
Nissan Off Campus 2023 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Year Of Passing||2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Nissan is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-Ku, Yokohama. The company sells its cars under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands with in-house performance tuning products labeled Nismo. Since 1999, Nissan has been part of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance, a partnership between Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors, and French automaker Renault. As of 2013, Renault holds a 43.4% voting stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds a 15% non-voting stake in Renault. From 2009 to 2017 Carlos Ghosn served as CEO of both companies. In February 2017 Ghosn announced he would step down as CEO of Nissan on 1 April 2017, while remaining chairman of the company
Nissan Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
- Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech are eligible for Nissan Off Campus 2022.
- The candidates whose year of passing is 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch freshers are applicable for this job role.
- The gap between their academic career should not be more than 1 year.
No backlogs are acceptable. In the case of backlogs, the aspirant’s profile will be rejected. Hence, we suggest you clear the backlog during your academic years.
Nissan Off Campus 2023 – Required Skills
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech in any discipline can apply.
- Any Graduate, Postgraduate, BCA, or B.Sc graduates are eligible.
- Willing to relocate and work in a 24*7 environment.
- MCA with BSc, BCA, B.Com, BA (with Math/ Statistics Background).
- Must have an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
- It is mandatory to clear pending backlogs if any while applying for Nissan.
- Candidates who have participated in the Nissan selection process in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Aspirants who are appearing for Nissan Off Campus Drive 2021 Selection process at the time candidates should not have any pending backlogs.
Nissan Off Campus Selection Process 2023
Therefore, there are four rounds in the Nissan recruitment process. And, these fours rounds are as similar as the drives conducted by the other MNC’s.
- Online Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Important Documents For Nissan Off Campus 2023
- Currently updated Resume.
- Colored as well as Black And White photocopies.
- Original ID Proofs( Adhaard card, PAN Card, ID Card, Driving Licence, Passport, etc)
- All the academic mark lists.
- Mark lists of X standard, Intermediate, Graduation, and Postgraduation.
- Certifications in any competitions or coding skills.
Nissan Off Campus Registration Process 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website @ nissan-global.com.
- On the top of the page, you can find the Careers option
- Click on it
- Search for the New Openings
- Apply for the jobs