VMware Recruitment 2022-2023 For Freshers: Hello freshers, welcome to freshersnow.com. VMware is hiring entry level freshers for the vacancies of technical support engineers in Bangalore location. Candidates who have studied BS or BA are eligible to apply for VMWare technical support engineer jobs. It’s a great opportunity for freshers. So, go on and apply through the below provided VMware careers page link provided at the end of this post.
VMware Recruitment 2022-23 For Technical Support Engineer Openings
|Experience Level||Entry Level|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Across India|
VMware Technical Support Engineer Job Description:
Are you passionate about learning new technology and solving complex problems for customers? Do you like to work as part of a team? Do you like to learn from others? Do you like to share your knowledge? if the answer to these questions is yes, then VMware has a Technical Support role for you. You will be working on the latest and top of the line technology to become an expert in the IT industry. We take great pride in helping our engineers to develop themselves and become experts in their chosen fields.
Our Global Support organization supports over 250,000 companies in 100+ different countries, and you can be part of an extraordinary team in an energetic, creative, and collaborative business environment.
Job Responsibilities at VMware Recruitment
As a starting level 1 Technical Support Engineer (TSE1), you will be learning VMware virtualization technologies which will equip you with the skills necessary to troubleshoot, and to help our customers troubleshoot, understand, and overcome challenges in their environments.
- First steps on in this role will be to upskill on our support processes and products and to understand how we work as part of a global team
- Once achieved, you will begin to troubleshoot customer issues with the support of tenured engineers through the knowledge you have gained. You will constantly work with team members to find solutions for customers
- As your skill set grows, you may choose to work on additional product lines and progress your skillset on more technologies or seek to become experts in a wide variety of products and or technology related to our product portfolio
- Throughout this time, and your career at VMware, you will be able to develop through training, learning tools, research time and training days.
- Basic to Advance level ln Windows Server is required, Linux being an advantage but not a must
- Good customer advocacy and relationship building skills
- Good verbal communication and desire to problem solve
- Ability to research problems and document their solutions
- An ability to manage time efficiently, balancing competing priorities
Highly Preferred Skills:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience
- Hands on experience with VMware products is highly preferable
- Experience with operation and administration of large Windows Server and Desktop Environments
- An understanding of Cloud and Virtualization technologies
Where is this role located?
The location of this role is flexible within Bangalore. All candidates will have the option to work from home location, or to work from VMware’s Bangalore office.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Explore the VMware Benefits page for additional details.