PowerSchool Off Campus 2023
PowerSchool Off Campus 2023: Greetings, everyone! We have some exciting news to share with all the job seekers out there who are looking for opportunities at PowerSchool. Currently, PowerSchool is actively in search of vibrant and passionate individuals to join their team as Associate Technical Support Engineers in Bangalore. If you hold an Associate’s Degree and have relevant experience, you are eligible to apply for the PowerSchool Off Campus 2023 Drive.
If this opportunity suits your interest, we encourage you to read on and explore more about the responsibilities, and eligibility criteria associated with the PowerSchool Recruitment 2023. Further, we have provided a direct link at the end of this post, which helps you to apply for the PowerSchool Job Openings 2023.
PowerSchool Off Campus 2023 – Overview
|Role Name||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Category||IT Jobs, Off Campus|
PowerSchool Careers 2023 – Job Description
This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K- 12 software systems. This position provides world-class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximize customer satisfaction. This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose,e and resolve software or system-related issues. This position will interact with customers via telephone and written internet-based communication.
PowerSchool Off Campus 2023 Drive – Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, email, and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions, and follows up with customers as needed, escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks call using problem management database and maintain history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate the ease of use and whether a product will aid the user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
PowerSchool Recruitment 2023 – Qualifications
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes